Skip Navigation

Environmental

Your Complete Waste Removal Remedy!

Cotton Inc. is committed to full service solutions to suit your business and residential needs. Our Environmental Services offer front-end, lugger and roll-off bins in a range of sizes to assist with: residential clean up; renovations and remodelling; roofing and shingle removal; demolition; dirt and concrete; and asbestos removal. Cotton is also proud to offer Molok® Deep Collection bins for a more permanent solution to waste collection and removal. We service a variety of businesses and communities with our compact, sanitary and secure Molok® bins.


In addition to our established operations, we are happy to offer custom options to compliment our services and accommodate specific projects. Your time is valuable and we are dedicated to efficient delivery and removal with next-day service for all of your needs.
Call us to find out if our Environmental Services are right for you.

905.262.2000 ext. 288

  • waste removal
  • waste removal truck
  • garbage bin
  • transportation truck
  • garbage bins
  • post construction waste
  • truck
  • covered bins

Bin Sizes

Lugger Bins

12 Cubic Yard Lugger

Lugger Bins dimensions

20 Cubic Yard Lugger

Lugger Bins with dimensions

Roll-off Bins

14 Yard Med Duty Roll-Off

14 Yard Med Duty Roll-Off

20 Yard Med Duty Roll-Off

20 Yard Med Duty Roll-Off

30 Yard Med Duty Roll-Off

30 Yard Med Duty Roll-Off

30 Yard Heavy Duty Roll-Off

30 Yard Heavy Duty Roll-Off

40 Yard Med Duty Roll-Off

40 Yard Med Duty Roll-Off

14 - 20 Yard Container Uses:

  • Small to medium basement, attic or garage cleanups

  • Large flooring or carpeting removal

  • 300 – 400 sq ft deck removal

  • 2500 – 3000 sq ft single layer roof shingle removal

30 - 40 Yard Container Uses

  • Medium to large amounts demolition debris, trash, paper

  • Large home addition

  • New home construction

  • Garage demolition

  • Whole-home window or siding replacement

  • Commercial roof removal

  • Office building clean-out

Front-End Bins

2 Cubic Yard Container

2 Cubic Yard Container

4 Cubic Yard Container

4 Cubic Yard Container

6 Cubic Yard Container

6 Cubic Yard Container

8 Cubic Yard Container

8 Cubic Yard Container

The Molok Advantage

Molok® Deep Collection is a new generation waste solution that offers a clean, effective and efficient collection point for a variety of waste types and situations. Due to its vertical, semi-underground design, only 40 percent of the container is visible, while the remaining 60 percent is underground. For commercial waste only. Call Sarah to find out if our Molok® Deep Collection bins are right for you.

Niagara Region Coverage

*For quotes and jobs outside of the Niagara Region, please contact our Environmental Dispatch Centre

Contacts

team member

Environmental & Bin Dispatch

905.262.2000 ext. 288

Sarah Edwards

Sarah Edwards

Molok® & Hazardous Materials

905.262.2000 ext. 252

Resources

The Molok Advantage

Molok Brochure

The Molok Difference

Subscribe to Our Mailing List for Tips & Tricks

Address

Cotton Inc.

2125 Fruitbelt Parkway,

Niagara Falls, Ontario L2J 0A5

Contact

Opening Hours

Sunday Closed

Monday - Friday 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Social

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

Copyright Cotton Inc. 2021 - Legal - Privacy Policy
Created by

Legal notice